Old versionsSee all
docuPrinter SDK is a software development tool that can be used by developers and programmers to control docuPrinter LT, Pro or TSE and programmatically create PDF or Image files from their own applications.
- Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing.
- 40/128 bits PDF encryption (security) support.
- PDF linearization (fast web view) support.
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support.
- Apply stationery and watermark.
- Customize the docuPrinter LT, Pro and TSE user interface.
- Multi-language support.
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file.
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file.